shoppers recently viewed this!
Description: Sean Connery as James Bond and his Aston Martin DB5 whilst filming Goldfinger.
- Photograph by Michael Ochs Archives, taken on May 30, 1964.
- Top quality digital C-Type photograph, hand printed on Fuji Crystal Archive paper.
- Professionally framed and mounted to order on acid free gallery mats and black solid wood frames.
- Limited edition of 495.
- Individually numbered and certified on the reverse with photographer name and story of the image.
- Approximate measurements: length: 20", width: 24".
Material: Fuji Crystal Archive Paper, Wood
Brand: Sonic Editions
Origin: United Kingdom