Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Dylan Harmonica Bringing It All:
- Bob Dylan plays harmonica in to a microphone to record his album 'Bringing It All Back Home'
- Photograph by Michael Ochs Archives, taken on January 31, 1965
- Hand printed on Fuji Crystal Archive paper
- Professionally framed and mounted to order with acid free gallery mats and black solid wood frames
- Numbered and certified on the reverse and limited to 495 examples worldwide
Brand: Sonic Editions
Material: Fuji Crystal Archive Paper, Wood
Origin: United Kingdom
Dust with a dry cloth
Professional quality, limited edition music photography isn’t exactly easy to come by. For a long while, the only option was to pick up an unframed print from a gallery—for a hefty sum—and go about getting it matted and framed yourself. If you wanted to do it on the cheap… well, there was always the poster shop. But Sonic Editions changed all that. Working with a slew of great photographers and music archives, the company produces a wide range of top quality, C-type prints on Fuji Crystal Archive Paper, professionally mounts and frames them, and sells them for (forgive us) a song. Hang one up, and rock out accordingly.