Canvas and leather lace-up surplus boots
- Six metal eyelets with lacing and a rounded burnished toe
- Side embossed logo at ankle and back rubber logo plate at heel
- Canvas side panels with full grain leather toe and heel panels
- Fully lined with a removable Ortholite padded insole
- Rubber sole with traction
Canvas, Leather, Rubber
Sorel takes its name from a Quebec town known for its steel production and shipbuilding efforts during World War II. It's a fitting moniker for a brand that calls its rugged boots and shoes “footwear for the fearless." Founded in 1962 by Canadian rubber manufacturer A. R. Kaufman, Sorel produces all-season, all-terrain, top-quality shoes and sneakers, tundra-ready snow boots, and high-fashion sandals — using materials such as waterproof leather, recycled felt, and plush shearling. From the Joan of Arctic — a knee-high, women's winter boot topped off with a faux fur snow cuff — to the unisex Caribou boot, Sorel's goods help you brave the elements in style. Originally based in Kitchener, Ontario, Sorel is now a subsidiary of Columbia Sportswear Company and operates out of Portland, Oregon.