Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
No need to pack em in and out of the house when kids have Sorel's Cub Pac boots; they can walk on their own! Feet stay warm in freezing temps with a removable ThermoPlus® inner boot and secure with a fixed elastic gore at the instep.
- Durable water- and wind-resistant polyurethane-coated synthetic upper
- Built-in gaiter with barrel lock closure system
- Removable ThermoPlus® felt inner bootie
- Injection-molded waterproof thermal rubber shell
- Rubber multi-directional lug outsole
Material: PU Upper, Recycled Felt Liner, Rubber Sole
Sorel takes its name from a Quebec town known for its steel production and shipbuilding efforts during World War II. It's a fitting moniker for a brand that calls its rugged boots and shoes “footwear for the fearless." Founded in 1962 by Canadian rubber manufacturer A. R. Kaufman, Sorel produces all-season, all-terrain, top-quality shoes and sneakers, tundra-ready snow boots, and high-fashion sandals — using materials such as waterproof leather, recycled felt, and plush shearling. From the Joan of Arctic — a knee-high, women's winter boot topped off with a faux fur snow cuff — to the unisex Caribou boot, Sorel's goods help you brave the elements in style. Originally based in Kitchener, Ontario, Sorel is now a subsidiary of Columbia Sportswear Company and operates out of Portland, Oregon.