Full-grain premium leather hiking boots
- Four leather eyestays with lacing and buckle closure and a rounded toe
- Side zip entry
- Back heel pull tab and leather logo tag
- Seam-sealed construction and waterproof
- Removable wool and shearling lining and snow cuff and a padded insole
- Rubber sole with traction
Size and Fit:
- These run small, so consider ordering up half a size.
Leather, Shearling, Wool
Sorel takes its name from a Quebec town known for its steel production and shipbuilding efforts during World War II. It's a fitting moniker for a brand that calls its rugged boots and shoes “footwear for the fearless." Founded in 1962 by Canadian rubber manufacturer A. R. Kaufman, Sorel produces all-season, all-terrain, top-quality shoes and sneakers, tundra-ready snow boots, and high-fashion sandals — using materials such as waterproof leather, recycled felt, and plush shearling. From the Joan of Arctic — a knee-high, women's winter boot topped off with a faux fur snow cuff — to the unisex Caribou boot, Sorel's goods help you brave the elements in style. Originally based in Kitchener, Ontario, Sorel is now a subsidiary of Columbia Sportswear Company and operates out of Portland, Oregon.