Full grain leather hiking rain boots
- Five oversized metal eyelets with lacing and a rounded rubber toe
- Back heel leather pull tab and rubberized logo tag
- Suede heel collar
- Embossed logo at side
- Seam-sealed construction with a waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
- 200g Thinsulate紲 insulation lining
- Rubber sole with traction
Size and Fit:
- These run small, so consider ordering up a size.
Sorel takes its name from a Quebec town known for its steel production and shipbuilding efforts during World War II. It's a fitting moniker for a brand that calls its rugged boots and shoes “footwear for the fearless." Founded in 1962 by Canadian rubber manufacturer A. R. Kaufman, Sorel produces all-season, all-terrain, top-quality shoes and sneakers, tundra-ready snow boots, and high-fashion sandals — using materials such as waterproof leather, recycled felt, and plush shearling. From the Joan of Arctic — a knee-high, women's winter boot topped off with a faux fur snow cuff — to the unisex Caribou boot, Sorel's goods help you brave the elements in style. Originally based in Kitchener, Ontario, Sorel is now a subsidiary of Columbia Sportswear Company and operates out of Portland, Oregon.