Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
An update to a Sorel classic design featuring waterproof shell construction and a removable ThermoPlus line. This boot is perfect for the kid that will play outside all day regardless the temps and you need to be sure they are warm and dry.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Waterproof PU backed synthetic textile upper
- Removable 9mm ThermoPlus® felt Inner Boot
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug
- Injection molded waterproof thermal rubber shell
- Traction enhancing multi-directional lug outsole
Material: PU, Rubber
Sorel takes its name from a Quebec town known for its steel production and shipbuilding efforts during World War II. It's a fitting moniker for a brand that calls its rugged boots and shoes “footwear for the fearless." Founded in 1962 by Canadian rubber manufacturer A. R. Kaufman, Sorel produces all-season, all-terrain, top-quality shoes and sneakers, tundra-ready snow boots, and high-fashion sandals — using materials such as waterproof leather, recycled felt, and plush shearling. From the Joan of Arctic — a knee-high, women's winter boot topped off with a faux fur snow cuff — to the unisex Caribou boot, Sorel's goods help you brave the elements in style. Originally based in Kitchener, Ontario, Sorel is now a subsidiary of Columbia Sportswear Company and operates out of Portland, Oregon.