Waterproof nubuck leather lace-up boots
- Four metal D-rings with heavy duty cotton laces and a rounded textured rubber toe
- Side embossed logo at ankle and rubber logo plate at heel with a back pull tab
- Handcrafted seam-sealed waterproof nubuck leather upper with a waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
- Removable 9mm ThermoPlus felt InnerBoot and a Sherpa Pile snow cuff
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug
- Rubber AeroTrac® non-loading sole with traction
Size and Fit
- This product tends to run large, so consider ordering down a size.
Leather, Shearling, Rubber
Sorel takes its name from a Quebec town known for its steel production and shipbuilding efforts during World War II. It's a fitting moniker for a brand that calls its rugged boots and shoes “footwear for the fearless." Founded in 1962 by Canadian rubber manufacturer A. R. Kaufman, Sorel produces all-season, all-terrain, top-quality shoes and sneakers, tundra-ready snow boots, and high-fashion sandals — using materials such as waterproof leather, recycled felt, and plush shearling. From the Joan of Arctic — a knee-high, women's winter boot topped off with a faux fur snow cuff — to the unisex Caribou boot, Sorel's goods help you brave the elements in style. Originally based in Kitchener, Ontario, Sorel is now a subsidiary of Columbia Sportswear Company and operates out of Portland, Oregon.