Nubuck leather and rubber Caribou Reserve boots.
- Four metal D-rings with lacing and a rounded textured rubber toe.
- Side embossed logo and metal plate at ankle with rubber logo plate at heel.
- Full grain bison leather upper and a waterproof vulcanized rubber shell.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- 2.5mm bonded frost plug.
- Interchangable 9mm ThermoPlus felt plaid and felted wool with shearling snow cuff InnerBoot linings and a padded insole.
- Rubber AeroTrac non-loading sole with traction.
Leather, Rubber, Sheep Fur
Sorel takes its name from a Quebec town known for its steel production and shipbuilding efforts during World War II. It's a fitting moniker for a brand that calls its rugged boots and shoes “footwear for the fearless." Founded in 1962 by Canadian rubber manufacturer A. R. Kaufman, Sorel produces all-season, all-terrain, top-quality shoes and sneakers, tundra-ready snow boots, and high-fashion sandals — using materials such as waterproof leather, recycled felt, and plush shearling. From the Joan of Arctic — a knee-high, women's winter boot topped off with a faux fur snow cuff — to the unisex Caribou boot, Sorel's goods help you brave the elements in style. Originally based in Kitchener, Ontario, Sorel is now a subsidiary of Columbia Sportswear Company and operates out of Portland, Oregon.