Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Seersucker patchwork canvas low-top slip-on sneakers
- Five-metal eyelet laceless vamp
- Solid trim throughout
- Vulcanized construction provides a secure bond between upper and outsole
- Padded tongue and collar
- Two-metal eyelet instep detail
- Non-marking rubber outsole with rich leather welt and Wave-Siping™ for ultimate wet/dry traction
- Includes natural-color lacing
Brand: Sperry Top-Sider
Material: Canvas, Rubber
American footwear icon Paul Sperry came up with the technology for Sperry Top-Sider shoes after noticing his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on a slippery surface. When he turned the dog's paws over to examine them, he noticed hundreds of tiny cracks going in all different directions. Sperry replicated this wave-like, grooved pattern on the soles of his Sperry Top-Sider boat shoe, introduced in 1935, and soon realized that his shoes provided the ultimate in traction and performance. Ever authentic and original, Sperry Top-Sider continues to make its classic boat shoes in baby, children’s and adults sizes, using the same technology that was instrumental to the brand’s early growth. Styles like the women’s Chandler flat — a ballet flat/boat shoe hybrid — and bluefish two-eye will not only never go out of style, they’ll also never let you (fall) down.