Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
From Sperry Top-Sider's premium Gold Cup Collection
- Stain and water-resistant leather saddle shoes
- Five-eyelet vamp
- Tonal waxed cotton lacing
- Contrast top-stitch detail
- Wingtip toe
- Perforated trim throughout
- Genuine deerskin lining
- Full-length, triple density footbed featuring memory foam
- Non-marking rubber outsole with rich leather welt and Wave-Siping® for ultimate wet/dry traction
Brand: Sperry Top-Sider
Material: Leather, Rubber
American footwear icon Paul Sperry came up with the technology for Sperry Top-Sider shoes after noticing his dog's amazing ability to maintain traction on a slippery surface. When he turned the dog's paws over to examine them, he noticed hundreds of tiny cracks going in all different directions. Sperry replicated this wave-like, grooved pattern on the soles of his Sperry Top-Sider boat shoe, introduced in 1935, and soon realized that his shoes provided the ultimate in traction and performance. Ever authentic and original, Sperry Top-Sider continues to make its classic boat shoes in baby, children’s and adults sizes, using the same technology that was instrumental to the brand’s early growth. Styles like the women’s Chandler flat — a ballet flat/boat shoe hybrid — and bluefish two-eye will not only never go out of style, they’ll also never let you (fall) down.