Long sleeve cotton nylon snap and hidden zip front parka.
- Drawstring attached hood and a drawstring hem.
- Dual front hand-warmer pockets, dual lower front flap pockets and a center back vent.
- Exterior drawstring cord at waist.
- Fully lined with one interior pocket.
- Approximate length: 40½". Measurements taken from a size 48. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1½", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15, Suit: 40.
Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Polyester, Fill: 100% Polyester, Hood Lining: 100% Acrylic, Hood Trim: 100% Genuine Coyote Fur
Founded by Polish-born, Brooklyn-based entrepreneur Isaac Spiewak in 1904, Spiewak & Sons started out making warm, hand-made sheepskin vests for New York City dockworkers. Since then, Spiewak & Sons has become one of the top uniform and work clothing manufacturers in the world, as well as a leading producer of classic men’s and women’s jackets. Classic I. Spiewak & Sons styles like the Warren (a figure-flattering, insulated duck down coat), boyfriend jacket, mountain parka, and classic navy-blue pea coat have outfitted WWI and WWII soldiers, firefighters, police, and EMS workers — as well as streetwear aficionados, stylish urbanites, and forward-thinking fashionistas. Integrity and authenticity are the trademark characteristics of Spiewak & Sons coats, a fact that explains their lasting popularity with both blue-collar workers and boutiques.