Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Long sleeve wool button and hidden zip front jacket.
- Sheepskin fur collar, hidden ribbed cuffs and elastic hem with dual snap closure.
- Front flap cargo pockets with button and dual hidden snap closure with built-in vertical slit pockets.
- Grommet loop at chest and interior hem.
- Full quilted lining.
- Approximate length: 28". Measurements were taken from a size 40. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 41.
Material: Shell: 100% Wool, Lining: 100% Nylon, Insulation: 100% Polyester, Collar Trim: 100% Mouton (Sheepskin)
Origin: United States
Founded by Polish-born, Brooklyn-based entrepreneur Isaac Spiewak in 1904, Spiewak & Sons started out making warm, hand-made sheepskin vests for New York City dockworkers. Since then, Spiewak & Sons has become one of the top uniform and work clothing manufacturers in the world, as well as a leading producer of classic men’s and women’s jackets. Classic I. Spiewak & Sons styles like the Warren (a figure-flattering, insulated duck down coat), boyfriend jacket, mountain parka, and classic navy-blue pea coat have outfitted WWI and WWII soldiers, firefighters, police, and EMS workers — as well as streetwear aficionados, stylish urbanites, and forward-thinking fashionistas. Integrity and authenticity are the trademark characteristics of Spiewak & Sons coats, a fact that explains their lasting popularity with both blue-collar workers and boutiques.