Long sleeve toggle button and hidden zip front extreme cold weather hooded parka.
- Faux-fur lined drawstring hood with coyote fur trim and exterior adjustable pull tab with buckle closure.
- Front slant pockets with dual snap closure and snap flap pockets at hem.
- Hidden ribbed cuffs and zip pocket at sleeve with four pen pockets.
- Interior drawstring waist and leather accents throughout.
- Full quilted lining.
- Approximate length: 34". Measurements were taken from a size 40. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 41.
Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Polyester, Fill: 100% Polyester, Hood Lining: 100% Acrylic, Hood Trim: 100% Genuine Coyote Fur
Founded by Polish-born, Brooklyn-based entrepreneur Isaac Spiewak in 1904, Spiewak & Sons started out making warm, hand-made sheepskin vests for New York City dockworkers. Since then, Spiewak & Sons has become one of the top uniform and work clothing manufacturers in the world, as well as a leading producer of classic men’s and women’s jackets. Classic I. Spiewak & Sons styles like the Warren (a figure-flattering, insulated duck down coat), boyfriend jacket, mountain parka, and classic navy-blue pea coat have outfitted WWI and WWII soldiers, firefighters, police, and EMS workers — as well as streetwear aficionados, stylish urbanites, and forward-thinking fashionistas. Integrity and authenticity are the trademark characteristics of Spiewak & Sons coats, a fact that explains their lasting popularity with both blue-collar workers and boutiques.