Long sleeve distressed waxed cotton button and hidden zip front jacket.
- Sheepskin fur collar, hidden ribbed cuffs and hidden interior drawstring at hem.
- Front welt pockets at waist.
- Full wool lining at torso and quilted lining at sleeve.
- Please note, any distressing or discoloration is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate length: 30". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 41.
Shell: 100% Cotton, Body Lining: 100% Wool, Sleeve Lining: 100% Polyester, Sleeve Insulation: 100% Polyester, Collar Trim: 100% Mouton (Sheepskin)
Founded by Polish-born, Brooklyn-based entrepreneur Isaac Spiewak in 1904, Spiewak & Sons started out making warm, hand-made sheepskin vests for New York City dockworkers. Since then, Spiewak & Sons has become one of the top uniform and work clothing manufacturers in the world, as well as a leading producer of classic men’s and women’s jackets. Classic I. Spiewak & Sons styles like the Warren (a figure-flattering, insulated duck down coat), boyfriend jacket, mountain parka, and classic navy-blue pea coat have outfitted WWI and WWII soldiers, firefighters, police, and EMS workers — as well as streetwear aficionados, stylish urbanites, and forward-thinking fashionistas. Integrity and authenticity are the trademark characteristics of Spiewak & Sons coats, a fact that explains their lasting popularity with both blue-collar workers and boutiques.