Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Long sleeve cotton asymmetrical zip front new racing jacket.
- Mock collar with extended snap tab closure.
- Hidden vertical zip pockets at waist and hidden single snap barrel cuffs.
- Fully lined with interior pocket.
- Approximate length: 24". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Material: Shell: 100% Cotton, Lining: 100% Viscose
Soon after he graduated from Middlesex University in 1996 with a degree in Men’s Fashion Design, Simon Spurr started at Yves Saint Laurent’s menswear division, working closely with Hedi Slimane. In 2001, Spurr made the jump across the pond to New York to serve as menswear designer for cK Calvin Klein, and then moved to Ralph Lauren Purple Label and Ralph Lauren Black Label in 2003. Not a bad start, to say the very least. And those formative years helped shape Spurr’s own aesthetic, which plays with modern shapes while retaining an abiding respect for the classics. No surprise, then, that when he launched his label SPURR in 2006, it was all about smart fits and sturdy denim. The line expanded to include a full sportswear offering in 2007, and in 2009, Spurr launched his eponymous designer collection, with tailored pieces and high-end offerings to compliment his contemporary label. But whether it’s jeans or suiting, Spurr’s signature styling is always there — slim, sleek, and sharp as hell.