Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Meet Bastian, next in our series of nostalgic bears. He's the kind of wonderful Teddy bear that takes you on a journey to the past - the type of treasure you'd dream of finding at an antique show or flea market. Who wouldn't want to own this gorgeous vintage style Teddy bear?
- Famous Steiff 'Button in Ear' ear tag
- Exceeds international safety requirements
- Made of the finest alpaca
- Wears a leather collar accented with a braided cord
- 5-way jointed
- Has growler feature that makes noise when you turn the bear over
- Measures 15.2"
- Spot clean
- Intended for adult collectors
Who knows children’s toys better than the inventors of the teddy bear? Steiff, the world’s oldest plush manufacturer (and the company best known for creating the teddy bear) was founded in 1880 by Margarete Steiff, a seamstress who, due to polio, was limited to sewing with one hand. The famous “Button in Ear” trademark was introduced in 1904 by Franz Steiff, Margarete’s nephew, distinguishing every Steiff toy. While nearly all of the world’s stuffed animals is made with inexpensive knitted plush, Steiff’s creations are made from cuddly soft materials like woven fur, so you can be sure your tot is getting the very best.