Description: The years surrounding 1912 were exciting ones at Steiff. The Teddy bear boom was still in full swing, the factory hummed, and output was extraordinary. During this time, some of the most beautiful bears ever made were produced. Exclusively for 2011, we're pleased to reintroduce a gorgeous bear from 1912: Leopold. He wears a red and white ear tag and gold-plated Button in Ear, signifying his special status as a limited edition. You'll definitely want to make room in your collection for this classical bear from a very significant period in Steiff history.
- Famous Steiff 'Button in Ear' ear tag
- Exceeds international safety requirements
- Made of slightly distressed mohair
- Airbrushed accents add to his exceptional character
- Measures 14.96"
- Spot clean
- Intended for adult collectors