Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Classic 2009 Bear of the Year
- This handsome bear is lovingly handcrafted from genuine silver mohair
- Fully articulated limbs
- Creates a bear sound kids will love when move him around
- Limited edition of 1,500 pieces
- Size: 10"
- Surface washable
- Age 4 years and up
Who knows children’s toys better than the inventors of the teddy bear? Steiff, the world’s oldest plush manufacturer (and the company best known for creating the teddy bear) was founded in 1880 by Margarete Steiff, a seamstress who, due to polio, was limited to sewing with one hand. The famous “Button in Ear” trademark was introduced in 1904 by Franz Steiff, Margarete’s nephew, distinguishing every Steiff toy. While nearly all of the world’s stuffed animals is made with inexpensive knitted plush, Steiff’s creations are made from cuddly soft materials like woven fur, so you can be sure your tot is getting the very best.