Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Round blue ionic plated stainless steel case with white dial, date window at 3 o'clock, and chronograph subdials at 12, 6, and 9 o'clock
- Cherry brown leather strap with buckle closure
- Automatic movement
- Water resistance tested at 45M
- Case measures 44mm (1.73 inches) wide
- Strap measures 19mm (0.74 inches) wide
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Note: IP or ionic plating is a plating process that is primarily used for wear resistance and corrosion protection
Material: Blue ionic plated stainless steel and leather
Not many companies can claim that their watch winders are as highly coveted as their watches, but Steinhausen can. Elegantly designed and compact, Steinhausen’s winders are made of high-quality wood, leather and plastics and will stylishly keep your automatic watch accurately on time while you go about your daily activities. As for the watches themselves: Steinhausen designs its men’s and women’s timepieces using the very best Old World techniques and modern technologies. Founded in 1928 by Swiss watchmaker Ulrich Van-Heusen, the brand became known for its signature Classic: a scratch-resistant watch featuring an enamel ivory face and Roman numerals. Steinhausen recently revived the Classic, staying true to the original style while adding options such as leather watch bands. Luxurious yet affordable, Steinhausen’s wares are the perfect way to up your style ante without breaking your bank account.