- Semi-sheer silk woven blouse
- Graphic print throughout, gathered at sleeve cuffs with keyhole button closures, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Button down front closure
- 24 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% silk shell
Thanks to his spot-on curatorial approach to merchandising, NYC-based designer Steven Alan scored success not long after opening his first boutique in 1994, as the fashion-forward flocked to his store in search of eclectic and distinctive clothing. In 1999, Alan launched his own eponymous collection and won praise for his vintage-looking, reverse-seam button-down shirts. Today the Steven Alan collection includes everything from indie-spirited men’s suits, jeans, and ties to women’s printed dresses, tees and skirts, all toeing the line between classic and edgy. In addition to developing his own label, Alan has collaborated with Keds, Uniqlo, and Dockers, among other brands.