Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Wool blend woven coat
- Notch lapel, front welt pockets at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Double-breasted button down front closure, fully lined
- 20 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
- Please note, due to varying materials, items may differ between color ways
Brand: Steven Alan
Material: Black: 83% wool and 17% nylon shell. 58% polyester and 42% viscose lining. Grey: 70% wool and 30% nylon shell. 100% polyester lining. Red: 90% wool and 10% nylon shell. 58% polyester and 42% viscose lining
Thanks to his spot-on curatorial approach to merchandising, NYC-based designer Steven Alan scored success not long after opening his first boutique in 1994, as the fashion-forward flocked to his store in search of eclectic and distinctive clothing. In 1999, Alan launched his own eponymous collection and won praise for his vintage-looking, reverse-seam button-down shirts. Today the Steven Alan collection includes everything from indie-spirited men’s suits, jeans, and ties to women’s printed dresses, tees and skirts, all toeing the line between classic and edgy. In addition to developing his own label, Alan has collaborated with Keds, Uniqlo, and Dockers, among other brands.