Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Woven cotton wool blend shirt
- Pointed collar, rounded hem, tonal top stitching, chest patch pocket, functional single button closure at sleeve cuff
- Button down front
- 25 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
Brand: Steven Alan
Material: 95% cotton and 5% wool shell
Origin: United States
Thanks to his spot-on curatorial approach to merchandising, NYC-based designer Steven Alan scored success not long after opening his first boutique in 1994, as the fashion-forward flocked to his store in search of eclectic and distinctive clothing. In 1999, Alan launched his own eponymous collection and won praise for his vintage-looking, reverse-seam button-down shirts. Today the Steven Alan collection includes everything from indie-spirited men’s suits, jeans, and ties to women’s printed dresses, tees and skirts, all toeing the line between classic and edgy. In addition to developing his own label, Alan has collaborated with Keds, Uniqlo, and Dockers, among other brands.