Woven cotton blend straight leg jeans
- Curved and coin pockets
- Back slip pockets
- Logo patch at back
- Belt loops
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Button closure with button fly
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment measurements from a size: 32 Rise: 9½", Inseam: 34", Leg opening: 15"
- Model is wearing a size 32
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
70% Cotton, 30% Polyester
Stitch’s well-fitted jeans are made for men and women who care more about craftsmanship and comfort than flash. Stitch's mastermind Albert Dahan and his team travel all over the world in search of the perfect indigo dyes for their classic, perfectly fitting jeans. The brand has even turned a 1940s laundry plant in Wyoming into a facility where workers wash denim in antique wood barrels, then age the fabric until it achieves the "perfect" hues. Stitch's jeans are finished off with brass fittings and buttons styled after antique U.S. coins from the 1880s; such detailing complements the rugged look of its high-quality denim.