Handmade five pocket cotton stretch straight leg jeans
- Buttoned fly with a button closure and belt loops
- Waist and front coin pocket with trim and back pockets with leather logo tag
- Slight fading throughout
- Please note, any fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Measurements: rise: 10¼", leg opening: 15½", inseam: 34½" (Measurements were taken from a size 32)
- Model is wearing a size 32
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Care: Machine wash
98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
Stitch’s well-fitted jeans are made for men and women who care more about craftsmanship and comfort than flash. Stitch's mastermind Albert Dahan and his team travel all over the world in search of the perfect indigo dyes for their classic, perfectly fitting jeans. The brand has even turned a 1940s laundry plant in Wyoming into a facility where workers wash denim in antique wood barrels, then age the fabric until it achieves the "perfect" hues. Stitch's jeans are finished off with brass fittings and buttons styled after antique U.S. coins from the 1880s; such detailing complements the rugged look of its high-quality denim.