Handmade five-pocket cotton jeans
- Inset coin pocket
- Slip waist pockets
- Back slip pockets with leather logo patch
- Button fly
- Button front closure
- Slight whiskering at thighs and fading throughout
Size and Fit
- US Sizing
- Straight leg
- Garment measurements from a size 32: Rise: 8", leg opening: 17½", inseam: 34"
- Model is wearing a size 32
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Care: Machine wash
- Please note, any whiskering, distressing or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
Stitch’s well-fitted jeans are made for men and women who care more about craftsmanship and comfort than flash. Stitch's mastermind Albert Dahan and his team travel all over the world in search of the perfect indigo dyes for their classic, perfectly fitting jeans. The brand has even turned a 1940s laundry plant in Wyoming into a facility where workers wash denim in antique wood barrels, then age the fabric until it achieves the "perfect" hues. Stitch's jeans are finished off with brass fittings and buttons styled after antique U.S. coins from the 1880s; such detailing complements the rugged look of its high-quality denim.