Handmade five pocket relaxed Texas jeans.
- Fading and whiskering throughout.
- Buffalo head nickel embossed replica buttons throughout.
- Button fly with a button closure and belt loops.
- Back pockets with a back stitched leather logo tag.
- Please note any distressing, fading or uneven finishes are an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 7½", leg opening: 17", inseam: 32½". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40R.
98% Cotton, 2% POlyurethane
Stitch’s well-fitted jeans are made for men and women who care more about craftsmanship and comfort than flash. Stitch's mastermind Albert Dahan and his team travel all over the world in search of the perfect indigo dyes for their classic, perfectly fitting jeans. The brand has even turned a 1940s laundry plant in Wyoming into a facility where workers wash denim in antique wood barrels, then age the fabric until it achieves the "perfect" hues. Stitch's jeans are finished off with brass fittings and buttons styled after antique U.S. coins from the 1880s; such detailing complements the rugged look of its high-quality denim.