Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Handmade five pocket Texas distressed straight leg stretch jeans.
- Distressing and fading throughout with whiskering on thighs.
- Button fly with button closure and belt loops with contrast stitching throughout.
- Waist and back pockets with signature leather logo tag on right back pocket.
- Please note that any distressing or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8", leg opening: 17", inseam: 32". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 16, Suit: 41.
98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
Stitch’s well-fitted jeans are made for men and women who care more about craftsmanship and comfort than flash. Stitch's mastermind Albert Dahan and his team travel all over the world in search of the perfect indigo dyes for their classic, perfectly fitting jeans. The brand has even turned a 1940s laundry plant in Wyoming into a facility where workers wash denim in antique wood barrels, then age the fabric until it achieves the "perfect" hues. Stitch's jeans are finished off with brass fittings and buttons styled after antique U.S. coins from the 1880s; such detailing complements the rugged look of its high-quality denim.