Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Handmade five pocket Arizona straight leg cotton pants.
- Buttoned fly with a button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back button flap pockets with a back stitched leather logo tag.
- Whiskering at thighs and fading throughout.
- Please note, any whiskering, fading or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8", leg opening: 17", inseam: 32". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 16, Suit: 41.
70% Cotton, 30% Polyester
Stitch’s well-fitted jeans are made for men and women who care more about craftsmanship and comfort than flash. Stitch's mastermind Albert Dahan and his team travel all over the world in search of the perfect indigo dyes for their classic, perfectly fitting jeans. The brand has even turned a 1940s laundry plant in Wyoming into a facility where workers wash denim in antique wood barrels, then age the fabric until it achieves the "perfect" hues. Stitch's jeans are finished off with brass fittings and buttons styled after antique U.S. coins from the 1880s; such detailing complements the rugged look of its high-quality denim.