- Stretch knit bandage dress
- Crossover bandage panel detailing throughout, cut-out details at shoulders, semi-sheer embroidered lace panel inserts at back and waist, contrast leather panel detailing at hem, tonal top stitching
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure
- 30½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
75% rayon and 25% spandex shell
“Live with passion, give with pleasure.” That’s the motto and mission of Stretta, the contemporary women’s clothing label founded by veteran Los Angeles fashion designers Eric Benarouche and Mayren Viray. With a collection focused primarily on sleek, body-hugging dresses and skirts, Stretta appeals to the modern woman who’s looking for an ultra-sexy addition to her wardrobe. Made of an exclusive rayon stretch fabric, Stretta's fitted dresses and mini-skirts come in a wide range of colors, from dark purple to classic black to of-the-moment ombre and geometric stripes. Whatever your style, Stretta’s got you covered. It's body-con done right.