Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Silk woven shift dress
- Raw edge trim at neckline, draped panel at back, open detail at back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Keyhole button closure at back
- 38 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 33½ inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 100% silk shell
Born in New York City, fashion designer Elin Nyström attended FIT before founding her downtown-chic clothing brand Stylein in 2001. In 2003 Nyström moved Stylein’s headquarters to Sweden — following up a few years later with her first concept store: a combination studio, shop, and showroom. In addition to being a strong presence in the Swedish market, Stylein’s elegantly simple leggings, chiffon blouses, silk dresses and printed rompers, and other designs “inspired by energies of life” have worldwide appeal. You’ll find them everywhere, from Copenhagen and Helsinki to Tokyo.