Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Knit dress
- Turtleneck, ribbed throughout, lace up detail and circular appliques throughout, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper closure
- 41 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
Material: 51% Wool 49% Acrylic
Dry Clean Only
Bright colors, ultra-feminine draping, and simple cuts: These are the key ingredients of Sunhee, the elegant women’s clothing line by NYC-based fashion designer Sunhee Hwang. A winner of the Ecco Domani prize and the American Design Critics Award, Hwang worked for Geoffrey Beene, Anna Sui, Anne Klein, and other top fashion houses before launching her own collection in 2001. Though all of Sunhee’s designs feature impeccable tailoring and construction, we’re particularly fond of her impressively diverse collection of dresses, which offers everything from 1960s-era sheaths in fresh whites and bright pinks to single-sleeve contemporary styles. Contrast leather panels, asymmetrical pleating, and other distinctive details make Sunhee's designs perfect for art parties, special occasions and nights on the town.