Five pocket straight leg faded jeans.
- Whiskering at thighs and fading throughout.
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Back pockets with embroidered logo and back waist leather logo tag.
- Please note any distressing or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 7½", leg opening: 14½", inseam: 34½". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6', Waist: 30", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
99% Cotton, 1% Polyurethane
Surface To Air
What began as a denim clothing label created by a ragtag artists' collective in Paris has now morphed into a full-fledged clothing and shoes brand. Surface to Air exudes a confident, edgy cool that’s earned it the adoration of downtown tastemakers from New York to Copenhagen. Need proof? Look no further than their buzzed-about design collaborations with ultra-hip musicians like Justice, Kim Gordon and Kings of Leon. . The brand's suits, button-downs, bombers, and chinos are slimmed down and decked out with details like epaulets and engraved buttons. Denim is still a surefire staple, but it’s Surface to Air’s now-iconic buckle wedges and slim leather jackets that make its offerings such a breath of fresh… well, you know.