- Woven metallic silk shirt dress
- Pointed collar, chest patch pockets with flap, front slash pockets, functional single button closure at sleeve cuff, elasticized waist, back patch pocket with flap
- Hidden front zipper closure
- 35 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 1
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34½ inches
64% silk and 36% polyester shell
Surface To Air
What began as a denim clothing label created by a ragtag artists' collective in Paris has now morphed into a full-fledged clothing and shoes brand. Surface to Air exudes a confident, edgy cool that’s earned it the adoration of downtown tastemakers from New York to Copenhagen. Need proof? Look no further than their buzzed-about design collaborations with ultra-hip musicians like Justice, Kim Gordon and Kings of Leon. . The brand's suits, button-downs, bombers, and chinos are slimmed down and decked out with details like epaulets and engraved buttons. Denim is still a surefire staple, but it’s Surface to Air’s now-iconic buckle wedges and slim leather jackets that make its offerings such a breath of fresh… well, you know.