Five pocket straight leg cotton distressed jeans.
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back pocket and back waist leather logo tag.
- Fading and distressing throughout.
- Please note, any fading or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8", leg opening: 16", inseam: 34". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
99% Cotton, 1% Polyurethane
Surface To Air
What began as a denim clothing label created by a ragtag artists' collective in Paris has now morphed into a full-fledged clothing and shoes brand. Surface to Air exudes a confident, edgy cool that’s earned it the adoration of downtown tastemakers from New York to Copenhagen. Need proof? Look no further than their buzzed-about design collaborations with ultra-hip musicians like Justice, Kim Gordon and Kings of Leon. . The brand's suits, button-downs, bombers, and chinos are slimmed down and decked out with details like epaulets and engraved buttons. Denim is still a surefire staple, but it’s Surface to Air’s now-iconic buckle wedges and slim leather jackets that make its offerings such a breath of fresh… well, you know.