Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Black cord and carved green jade bracelet with oxidized silver, pave champagne diamond, and faceted emerald station details
- Total green jade carat weight is 120.00
- Total emerald carat weight is 9.16
- Total champagne diamond carat weight is 3.16
- 10 inches long with the option to be worn as short as desired
- 0.62 inches at widest point
- Sliding closure
- Please note that due to the nature of the stones, all imperfections are a unique, intentional, and desirable aspect of this product.
Some pieces are hand crafted or one of a kind and may not be signed or stamped
Material: Oxidized silver, jade, cord, emerald, and diamond
Edwardian opulence, Art Deco dazzle and classical Indian motifs come together magnificently in Sutra’s collection of fine jewelry. Mosaic-like drop earrings constructed from faceted moonstones, diamonds, watermelon-colored tourmaline, and other precious gems will add the finishing touch to your favorite evening gown or cocktail dress, while cabochon rings made of polished black onyx, amethyst and other sparklers set in 18-karat gold will draw endless compliments at your next gala appearance. Sutra founder Arpita Navlakha — a Gemological Institute of America graduate who comes from a long line of jewelers — founded her label in 2008 and ever since has enjoyed a following among stylish women who appreciate distinctive design. That list includes Christina Hendricks, Katy Perry, and First Lady Michelle Obama.