Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Semi-sheer gauzy woven dress
- Graphic print throughout, stitched panel detailing at bodice, smocked waistband, tonal top stitching
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 35 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Tahari ASL
Material: 68% tencel and 32% polyester shell. 100% polyester lining
Catering to high-level professional women, Tahari ASL combines sophisticated tailoring and feminine silhouettes to create gorgeously simple clothing that will take you from the boardroom to the after-work dinner party. V-neck wrap dresses, casual ruffled shifts, belted sheaths, tweed suits — Tahari ASL has them all; just add bold earrings and a cute overcoat, and you’ll be good to go. Such versatility has made Elie Tahari a mainstay in the world of fashion since the 1970s. Raised in an orphanage in Israel, Tahari eventually found his way to New York City and opened his first boutique in 1974. Over the years he's expanded his line to include men's suits, sweaters, and other clothing as well as women’s shoes, jewelry and handbags. Tahari’s designs put the spotlight where it belongs: on the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.