- Wool blend knit sweater dress
- Graphic print at front and sleeve cuffs, boatneck, contrast woven skirt, optional semi-attached chain belt at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 36½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Hand wash only
72% acrylic and 28% wool shell. 67% polyester, 28% rayon and 5% spandex combo. 100% polyester lining
Catering to high-level professional women, Tahari ASL combines sophisticated tailoring and feminine silhouettes to create gorgeously simple clothing that will take you from the boardroom to the after-work dinner party. V-neck wrap dresses, casual ruffled shifts, belted sheaths, tweed suits — Tahari ASL has them all; just add bold earrings and a cute overcoat, and you’ll be good to go. Such versatility has made Elie Tahari a mainstay in the world of fashion since the 1970s. Raised in an orphanage in Israel, Tahari eventually found his way to New York City and opened his first boutique in 1974. Over the years he's expanded his line to include men's suits, sweaters, and other clothing as well as women’s shoes, jewelry and handbags. Tahari’s designs put the spotlight where it belongs: on the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.