Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Cotton faille blend woven trench coat
- Pointed collar, embroidered eyelet detail at collar and sleeve cuff, button tab epaulettes at shoulders, tie belt at waist, front slit pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Double breasted button down front closure, fully lined
- 33 inches from shoulder to hem
- Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Tahari Outerwear
Material: 57% cotton and 43% polyester shell. 100% polyester lining
Elie Tahari may have gotten his start designing sparkly dresses for disco dames, but his women's outerwear collection is all about restrained cool. Impeccably tailored and refined, Tahari's trench coats, parkas, leather jackets, and vests accentuate the body and flatter women's shapes. Subtle detailing and neutral colors such as cotton seed and warm clay reiterate the quiet sophistication that has made Tahari a mainstay in the world of fashion since the 1970s. Raised in an orphanage in Israel, Elie Tahari eventually found his way to New York City and opened his first boutique in 1974. Over the decades he's expanded his line to include men's shirts, sweaters, and other clothing as well as women’s shoes, jewelry and handbags. The scale of his designs has changed in the 35 years since he launched his label, and so has his focus. Tahari is now known for elegantly tailored, understated clothing that puts the spotlight where it belongs: on the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.