Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Jersey knit halter dress
- V-neck, empire waist, ruching at sides, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- 34 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, this dress can styled multiple ways
Brand: Tart Infinity Dress
Material: 94% rayon and 6% spandex shell
Origin: United States
Tart Infinity Dress
Tart Collections is the quintessential California clothing brand. Founded by husband-and-wife team Jamie and Dana Finegold, the label specializes in sexy-cool t-shirts, sleek jersey dresses, and sportswear essentials for lovers of laid-back chic. Tart's fitted jackets, velvet and studded leggings, white lace rompers, and casually elegant print and tie-dye maxi-dresses flatter women’s curves and come in gracefully draping modal/spandex or challis fabrics. The convertible Tart Infinity dress — possibly the brand’s best-known creation — offers an ingenious solution for brides-to-be who are struggling to outfit their bridesmaids in appealing yet affordable wedding attire. Made in both ankle-length and knee-length versions, the dress can be worn in a seemingly endless number of variations, its straps wrapped, twisted and stretched to fit any number of shapes. Post-wedding, the Infinity dress can be worn to glamorous cocktail parties or galas. There's simply no end to what this dress can do!