Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Jersey knit dress
- Unfinished edges, pleats at bust, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Please note, necklace is used for styling purposes only
- 60 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
- Please note, this dress can be styled multiple ways
Brand: Tart Infinity Dress
Material: 95% modal and 5% spandex shell
Tart Infinity Dress
Tart Collections is the quintessential California clothing brand. Founded by husband-and-wife team Jamie and Dana Finegold, the label specializes in sexy-cool t-shirts, sleek jersey dresses, and sportswear essentials for lovers of laid-back chic. Tart's fitted jackets, velvet and studded leggings, white lace rompers, and casually elegant print and tie-dye maxi-dresses flatter women’s curves and come in gracefully draping modal/spandex or challis fabrics. The convertible Tart Infinity dress — possibly the brand’s best-known creation — offers an ingenious solution for brides-to-be who are struggling to outfit their bridesmaids in appealing yet affordable wedding attire. Made in both ankle-length and knee-length versions, the dress can be worn in a seemingly endless number of variations, its straps wrapped, twisted and stretched to fit any number of shapes. Post-wedding, the Infinity dress can be worn to glamorous cocktail parties or galas. There's simply no end to what this dress can do!