Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Square stainless steal analogue watch
- Italian leather crocodile embossed strap with pin buckle and mineral crystal glass
- Date display
- Baton markers
- Citizen Miyota Japanese quartz movement
- Water resistant up to 5ATM
- Approximate measurements: 38x52mm
Material: Stainless Steal, Leather
Born in Kuwait and educated in Rome and at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School, Robert Tateossian hung up his banker's stripes early in his career to launch Tateossian London in 1990. Looking for a way to update bland business attire, he turned his discerning eye to his own everyday accessory: cufflinks. The result was an overnight sensation, as style-starved men seeking luxury with a hint of humor clamored for Tateossian's witty designs. Almost instantly he was dubbed the "king of cufflinks” and adopted by the British press as the next big thing. The line soon grew to include jewelry, watches, and accessories no gentleman should be without — all in materials that reflect Robert Tateossian’s impeccable taste.