- Please note that this item is final sale
- Silk dress
- Ruching at bust, draped panels at front, pleats at empire waistline, open weave bodice panel with beading and trim
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 30 inches in circumference at bust, 26 inches in circumference at waist, 36 inches from shoulder to hemline, Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches, bust 32 inches, waist 25 inches, hips 34 inches
100% silk shell
Couture comes to the countryside with Alice Temperley's distinctive brand of ultra-feminine style. A childhood spent on her parents' cider farm in rural England led Temperley to adopt a dreamy aesthetic that marries elegant fabrics with charming, 1920s-inspired details such as jewels and ribbons. Temperley London has earned the designer numerous awards as well as admirers such as Gwyneth Paltrow, Keira Knightley, and Emilia Fox (who chose Temperley bridal wear for her wedding day). Whether it’s a simple knit jersey dress, a playful leopard-print skirt, or a party frock with an embroidered collar, each piece in the Temperley London line exudes sophistication and romance.