- Silk and cotton blend skirt
- Semi-attached ruffle at waist, pleated semi-attached tiers at side, ruched waist band
- Hidden side zipper closure, fully lined
- 21 inches from waist to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 12
- Model's height is 5 feet 8½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
57% silk, 37% cotton and 6% spandex shell. 93% silk and 7% spandex lining
Couture comes to the countryside with Alice Temperley's distinctive brand of ultra-feminine style. A childhood spent on her parents' cider farm in rural England led Temperley to adopt a dreamy aesthetic that marries elegant fabrics with charming, 1920s-inspired details such as jewels and ribbons. Temperley London has earned the designer numerous awards as well as admirers such as Gwyneth Paltrow, Keira Knightley, and Emilia Fox (who chose Temperley bridal wear for her wedding day). Whether it’s a simple knit jersey dress, a playful leopard-print skirt, or a party frock with an embroidered collar, each piece in the Temperley London line exudes sophistication and romance.