Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Long-sleeve Body-Sensors® 2.0 performance base layer top
- Crewneck collar
- Seamed cuffs and bottom hem
- Flat seam construction for comfort and durability
- Designed to create air pockets for improved insulation and moisture transportation
- Ultra-lightweight temperature control layer prevents moisture build-up during intense workouts
- EC2® QWIK-DRY™ comfort control fabric technology with electrostatic evaporation
- UPF 25+
Material: 100% Recycled Polyester
Whether you’re hitting the road or hitting the slopes, make your wintertime outdoor experiences both comfortable and warm with Terramar’s sleek, high-tech thermal clothing. Founded in 1971 in Tarrytown, N.Y., Terramar designs thermal base-layer clothing out of all-natural, patented materials such as breathable, itch-free Thermawool (made from Merino wool), quick-drying, thermoregulation Body-Sensors fabric, Thermasilk (durable blended silk), and more. From lightweight fleece shirts and hoodies to socks, beanies, leggings and pants, Terramar’s clothing and accessories help active men, women and children to face the elements in style.