Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Cotton jersey dress
- Crossover front, contrast bandage sleeve, waist
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure, unlined
- 32 inches in circumference at bust; 28 inches in circumference at waist; 38½ inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 33 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 70% cotton, 25% nylon and 5% elastane shell. 100% viscose contrast
Born in Thailand and raised in Nebraska, designer Thakoon Panichgul worked at J. Crew and Harper's Bazaar before pursuing a formal design degree at Parsons. In 2004, he unveiled his first collection of poised but playful designs and won praise for his witty, subtle flourishes — think mesh-trimmed culottes and metallic taffeta skirts. Since then, Thakoon has outfitted high-profile clients such as Tilda Swinton and Michelle Obama in his ultra-feminine dresses; collaborated with the chic footwear brand Giuseppe Zanotti; designed his own line of shoes and boots; released an eyewear collection; partnered up with Hogan, the Gap and Target; and possibly slept a few hours here and there. Thakoon's two diffusion labels, Addition and Carbon Copy, have won him legions of younger fans who love his easy, wearable ensembles in playful prints.