Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Leather jacket
- Front pleated flap pockets, zipper closures at sleeve cuffs, built-in shoulder pads, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden front zipper closure and four snap closures, fully lined in silk
- 30 inches in circumference at bust; 20 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 100% lambskin leather. 100% silk lining
Born in Thailand and raised in Nebraska, designer Thakoon Panichgul worked at J. Crew and Harper's Bazaar before pursuing a formal design degree at Parsons. In 2004, he unveiled his first collection of poised but playful designs and won praise for his witty, subtle flourishes — think mesh-trimmed culottes and metallic taffeta skirts. Since then, Thakoon has outfitted high-profile clients such as Tilda Swinton and Michelle Obama in his ultra-feminine dresses; collaborated with the chic footwear brand Giuseppe Zanotti; designed his own line of shoes and boots; released an eyewear collection; partnered up with Hogan, the Gap and Target; and possibly slept a few hours here and there. Thakoon's two diffusion labels, Addition and Carbon Copy, have won him legions of younger fans who love his easy, wearable ensembles in playful prints.