- Cotton blend woven trench coat
- Pointed collar, button tab detail at sleeve cuffs and shoulders, built-in shoulder pads, gun flaps at front, storm flap at back with button closure, front slit pockets, optional tie belt at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Double-breasted four button down front closure, fully lined in silk
- 30 inches in circumference at bust; 34 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 6
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
55% cotton and 45% nylon shell. 100% silk lining
Born in Thailand and raised in Nebraska, designer Thakoon Panichgul worked at J. Crew and Harper's Bazaar before pursuing a formal design degree at Parsons. In 2004, he unveiled his first collection of poised but playful designs and won praise for his witty, subtle flourishes — think mesh-trimmed culottes and metallic taffeta skirts. Since then, Thakoon has outfitted high-profile clients such as Tilda Swinton and Michelle Obama in his ultra-feminine dresses; collaborated with the chic footwear brand Giuseppe Zanotti; designed his own line of shoes and boots; released an eyewear collection; partnered up with Hogan, the Gap and Target; and possibly slept a few hours here and there. Thakoon's two diffusion labels, Addition and Carbon Copy, have won him legions of younger fans who love his easy, wearable ensembles in playful prints.