Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Woven semi-sheer blouse
- Metallic thread throughout, pointed collar, pintucked pleats at front, kimono sleeves, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Front button closure
- 22 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Please note, under layer is used for styling purpose only
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: The Addison Story
Material: 84% silk and 14% lurex shell
The Addison Story
Designer Amy Hsiung named her women's wear label the Addison Story in honor of her childhood doll Addison, for whom she created Sunday tea party dresses, rocker-chic ensembles and many other outfits. A Parsons grad, Hsiung refined her unique contemporary style working for Proenza Schouler, DVF, DKNY and Calvin Klein. In 2009 she founded her own label, which combines preppy with edgy, upscale with unpretentious, and bold with feminine. The Addison Story maxi dress — from the airy Tulip to the glamorous silk chiffon — offers a timeless look, and the label's collection of silk blouses offers a style for every occasion.