Leather wedge lace up shoes
- Five eyelets with lacing and a rounded toe
- Slight wearing throughout
- Please note, any wearing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Fully lined with a padded insole
- Vibram sole with traction
The Gorilla Shoe
Though undeniably trendy—the Gorilla Boot trend peaked in the mid-1990's in Japan and Canada—the Gorilla company is a classic American made brand. Founded in 1906 in the heavily industrial center of Worcester, Massachusetts, the boots were then and are now tough enough for steel, metal and wire works. Over 100 years later, the factory workers at the Worcester plant hand make each of these boots using the everlast technology of elbow grease and attention.